There is a set of factors that predispose its appearance, such as the hormonal factor and others such as hereditary factors, sex, race, diet.
THE DIETA sedentary life contributes to the aggravation of cellulite through the following mechanisms:
- Decreased muscle mass and increased flaccidity.
- Increase in fat mass.
- Wearing very tight clothing contributes to the difficulty of venous return, such as very high heels.
- Long periods in the same position also favors the slowness of return circulation.
- Smoking causes alterations in mycocirculation and decreases oxygenation, increasing free radicals.
- Alcohol provides a high level of carbohydrates in the diet.
TIPS TO FIGHT IT
- Apply anti-cellulite all year round.
- Carry out the application of the anti-cellulite with an ascending circular massage from the ankle to the waist to stimulate circulation.
- Do not spend long hours sitting, standing or with your legs crossed.
- Perform physical exercise and eat a balanced diet.
- Limit excessive heat in intense sun exposure, saunas and/or hot baths.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing.